Carnival Breeze Galveston | Park & Sail Port of Galveston
Tips for Sailing on the Carnival Breeze Galveston Cruise Ship
Ahoy, mateys! Are you ready to set sail on a memorable adventure aboard the popular Carnival Breeze cruise ship out of Galveston? In order to help you plan for your vacation, we wanted to share some general cruise tips and information about sailing out of the Port of Galveston, as well as some details about the Carnival Breeze Galveston cruise in particular.
Tips for Sailing out of the Port of Galveston
If you're looking for a fun and relaxing vacation, a Carnival Breeze is the perfect ship for you! If you're planning to sail out of the Port of Galveston, there are a few things you should keep in mind to make the most of your trip. Here are some tips to help you plan your Carnival Breeze Galveston cruise and make the most of your experience:
- Book your passage early. The Port of Galveston is a popular cruise departure point, so book your passage as early as possible to get your preferred date and cabin.
- Book a stateroom with a balcony so you can enjoy the beautiful views while sailing.
- Plan for the weather. Be sure to check the weather forecast before you depart, so you can pack appropriately for your cruise. Even if the weather is warm during the day, it can get chilly on the boat outside during the night.
- Arrive early on embarkation day. Make sure you arrive at the port early on the day of your cruise so that you can avoid the rush and have plenty of time to get to the terminal and settle into your room before sailing. The port is located about an hour south of Houston and traffic can be heavy, especially on weekends. It can cost upwards of $150 to take a taxi or Uber/Lyft and it’s challenging to get or even schedule this service with all the cruise goers so we strongly recommend you drive and park in a lot on or near the cruise terminal, to save money, hassle, and time.
- Plan ahead for parking. There are different options for cruise parking in and near the port, so be sure to do your research ahead of time. Port of Galveston cruise parking is a convenient and affordable option, located on port property.
- Once you park your car and arrive at the port, follow the signs for check-in. You will need to have your ID and cruise documents ready.
- After check-in, you will go through security and then board the ship.
- Be sure to check out the schedule of onboard activities so you don't miss any of the fun!
- Take advantage of the ship's fabulous dining options by trying something new each night.
- Don't forget to bring some cash for souvenirs and incidentals.
- Explore the port city. Don't forget to explore the port city before or after your cruise! Galveston has plenty of great shops, restaurants, and attractions to enjoy.
Carnival Breeze Galveston Cruise Parking with the Port of Galveston
With the discount cruise parking program at the Port of Galveston, Carnival Breeze Galveston cruise passengers can reserve a parking spot ahead of time. With the pre-paid parking program, the port offers discounted parking rates for official parking lots at the port of Galveston. There are economy park and ride lots with shuttles and economy or garage park and walk lots (no shuttle). Using online service, cruise passengers can book a Carnival parking spot in advance and ensure a worry-free parking spot near Galveston Cruise Port.
Benefits of Cruise Parking with the Port Of Galveston?
- 24/7 surveillance
- Reserve online with ease
- ADA handicap accessible parking available
- Shuttle Buses transport passengers and luggage to and from the Terminal (Economy lots)
- Garage cruise parking is within walking distance to the terminals and OPEN for ALL cruises, including Carnival Breeze cruise parking
What to Expect on a Carnival Cruise
If you're looking for a fun-filled cruise vacation, then look no further than the Carnival Breeze cruise boat, one of the most popular Carnival Cruise ships. Here's what you can expect:
The Carnival Breeze offers a ton of activities for guests of all ages. For the kids, there is the onboard waterpark with slides and a splash pad. The ship also has a mini golf course, sports court, and arcade. For adults, there is a spa, casino, nightclub, and comedy club. There are also plenty of dining options onboard, including formal dining rooms, buffet restaurants, and quick-service eateries. Guests will also enjoy the pools, hot tubs, and whirlpools onboard, as well as the many bars and lounges scattered throughout the ship.
The Carnival Breeze Galveston Cruise Boat Amenities
This popular cruise ship offers plenty of activities and amenities for everyone in the family. From the adults-only Serenity Deck to the kid-friendly WaterWorks water park, there's something for everyone on board the Carnival Breeze. And with convenient departures from the Port of Galveston, you can be cruising in no time.
Here's a closer look at what you can expect on your Carnival Breeze Galveston Cruise:
The Serenity Deck is the perfect spot for adults to relax and unwind. With its own pool and bar, it's the perfect place to soak up some sun or enjoy a refreshing cocktail.
WaterWorks is a water park that will keep the whole family entertained. With slides, splash pads, and a lazy river, there are plenty of ways to cool off on a hot day.
For those who like to stay active while on vacation, the Carnival Breeze has plenty to offer. There's a basketball court, punching bags, jogging track, mini-golf course, and more.
The Spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate during your cruise vacation. With treatments like massages, facials and more.
What to do in Galveston before your cruise
There is so much to do in Galveston before or after your cruise. Here are a few tips:
-Visit the historic district and learn about the city's rich history.
-Take a stroll down The Strand, a historic downtown shopping area.
-Visit Moody Gardens and see the pyramids, rainforest, and aquarium.
-Check out the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier for some fun rides and views of the island.
-Soak up some sun at one of Galveston's many beaches.
-Explore the many attractions at Schlitterbahn Waterpark.
-Take a tour of Galveston's East End Historic District and learn more about its past.
-Go on a dolphin-watching tour or a fishing excursion.
-See some of the art galleries and museums around town.
Cruising out of the Port of Galveston is a great way to explore the Caribbean and other exotic destinations. Whether you are sailing out on the Carnival Breeze Galveston, or another cruise ship, by following our tips for cruising out of the port, you can make sure that your trip is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. From booking your cruise early and planning ahead for transportation and Galveston cruise parking, to preparing for coastal weather conditions, these tips will help ensure that your cruise out of Galveston is an unforgettable one.